Just Add Ink 154 - Just add a Pop-Up Challenge

Hello Everyone,

This week at Just Add Ink they have a pop up card challenge.  Well, I like a challenge and haven't made a Pop-Up card in ages since I made this cute tissue box card here after a demo friend sent me a swap.

Thanks so much for this challenge, as it gave me the incentive I needed to make another.  I've had these Present pop-ups on my "To Do list" for a long time, so it was about time I made it.  I thought our Sycamore Street Sale-a-bration papers worked well together for this Birthday card, plus there are a couple of new products included from our Seasonal Catalolgue making an appearance here, namely the Delicate Designs Lace Tape and the Needlepoint Borders embossing folder.  My Birthday greeting is from the set Perfectly Penned.

This is the front of the card here, but the main surprise is when you open up the card and look inside.


Check out the inside.  It was such fun to make.

Thanks so much for taking a look at my card.  I would love to hear what you think of it, so please leave me some comments.  See you next time.


Comments

  1. This is fabulous, Carolyn! The Sycamore St papers and ribbons work perfectly for this style of card - love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Carolyn. Love the showcase of new products. I haven't got either of those yet. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the mix of papers you've used for your pressies - I haven't tried this technique myself, but I love the effect! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's what l call a "Pop-Up" card! Great job Carolyn, love those Sycamore st pressies, such a fun card! Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pop up card. I love how the pressies stack and in different dimensions. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Carolyn, I LOVE your card, it is awesome and beautiful! A fun surprise inside for sure, too! It is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors and dsp used; the inside is "smashing!" Love it; thanks for sharing and inspiring (I'd love to try that technique soon)!! Cheers, Donna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks