Going, Going Gone - Retiring Products


Hi Bloggies,

Wanted to share a couple more cards made with the retiring products

The first card was CASE'd from a swap from my friend Vicki.  You can view her blog at
http://cardsonthetablewithvicki.blogspot.com.au/

I've used the retiring In Colours from 2010-2012 on this card, but I think the cutest thing about it is the inside little Pop Up.  The embossing folder on this card is retiring, as well as the flower.  It's from a Hostess set called Posy Punch.
Isn't that cute?

Finally, I was in a Calypso Coral mood, and although that colour is not retiring, the versamarker for the shadow effect is plus this stamp set - a favourite - Fifth Avenue Floral



I'll be updating a list for what is already soldout on my Facebook page,

Thanks,


Comments

  1. Oooh I am famous! LOL! Yours is so cute and I love the versamark tech. I must do this.
    Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks