Stamp Ink Paper #146 - Coffee Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's Stamp Ink Paper "Food & Drink" challenge.





Here's my card Featuring the Coffee Cups framelits, Happy Birthday thinlits and Foil Frenzy Specialty papers.  The cardstock used is Basic Black &Crumb Cake.






My card base is cut slightly shorter than normal so that my Cup topper sitting over the top edge will still fit into a standard envelope.





A little bit of Linen Thread completes the cup and I've kept this card quite CAS.  I hope you like this card. Please let me know as I love hearing from you.  For more inspiration for this "Food & Drink" challenge head over to Stamp Ink Paper to see what our other designers have created for you and please play along.  We look forward to seeing what you create.

Have a great day.

Carolyn xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks