Stamp Ink Paper #139 - Soft Sayings Birthday Cards


Hi Everyone,


Welcome to our challenge for this week at Stamp Ink Paper which is a product based Ribbon challenge.




I needed a couple of quite masculine cards so I've pulled out my Soft Sayings Card kit to see what I could find and created these cards, stepped up a little from the basis of what is provided in the kit.  I added some Tranquil Tide cardstock for the base and added my own twist - Lemon Lime Twist ribbon, lol.




Everything else including the embellishments and washi tape is actually provided in the kit.  Even some envelopes for the cards, so these were super quick to make.  Here's a closer look at the one of the cards.



I love how the finish card turned out and I feel like Tranquil Tide makes a great masculine colour.  I've used that ink for the Greeting as well.





Thanks very much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper and don't forget, just by playing along you could be our next guest designer.  We look forward to seeing your creations.

Have a great day,


Carolyn xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks