Stamp Ink Paper #137 - Tic Tac Toe challenge

Hi Everyone,


Welcome to this week's Tic Tac Toe challenge at Stamp Ink Paper




I've chosen to do the Diagonal line "Sequins, Flowers, Embossing".  What will you choose.

I've used a combination of Sweet Soiree dsp, Cake Soiree bundle and Petal Pair textured embossing folder for my card.  The cardstock is Berry Burst and Whisper White.





Here's a closer look at the tag I created for the greeting and the sequins. 




I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you can become a Guest Designer for Stamp Ink Paper just by playing along with our challenges.

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper for our Tic Tac Toe challenge.

Carolyn xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks