Stamp Ink Paper #136 - Cabin Fever

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our themed challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  



Here's my card using Seasonal Layer framelits.  I wanted to make something the exact opposite of Winter.  While we don't have snow where I live in Australia and its Summer here, I can certainly sympathise with my Northern Hemisphere friends.

The cardstock I've used is Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Sweet Sugarplum, Bermuda Bay and paper from the Serene Scenery stack.






Here's a closer look.  I tore the bottom of the Beach paper and did a little sponging of the edge to make it look a little more like the sand on the beach at the water's edge.






We also have some exciting news to share this week.  Sarah Fleming is our Guest designer this month and you too can become a Guest Designer for the Stamp Ink Paper team just by playing along with our challenges.

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper and have a great day.


Carolyn xx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks