Stamp Ink Paper #134 - Amazing You with Petal Palette

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our colour challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  Here are our colours.







I've used the Petal Palette bundle and combined it with the specialty dsp Printed with Love and SAB Celebrate You thinlits.  Here's my card. 





The cardstock I've used is Powder Pink, Berry Burst and Whisper White.  I've coloured my flowers with Stampin Blends.  The specialty dsp provides me with the Coral to complete the colours for this week's challenge.






Thanks so much for joining us here at Stamp Ink Paper for our colour challenge.  Can't wait to see your creation.  Have a great day.



Carolyn xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks