Maddie's Birthday Card

Hi everyone,


I am way behind with my posting.  That's life I suppose.  Wish Father Time would slow down a bit because I can't believe its already the 20th of this month.

 I wanted to quickly share this Easel card I made for a friend of my daughter.  My youngest daughter and her friends are all turning 17 and the young lady that I made this card for actually turned 17 on New Year's Eve.






The stamp set I've used for this Easel card is Flourishing Phrases.  The butterflies and Birthday greeting are from retired sets Papillon Potpourri (butterflies) and Well Scripted.

The flowers were coloured with watercolour pencils and blender pens and I've used the Large Number framelit dies to cut out and raise the number 17 using what's known as the Eclipse technique.  The cardstock used was Fresh Fig and Whipser White.






I hope you've enjoyed seeing my card even though I made this weeks ago.






Have a lovely weekend.


Carolyn xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks