Dad's 80th Birthday

Hi everyone,

Did I tell you I was behind with my blog posts?  It was Dad's birthday on  the 1st, New Year's Day.

This was the card I made him for his 80th.





This card uses paper from the Wood Textured designer stack along with the Large Number thinlits and cardstock of Basic Black, Whisper White and Gold foil.






The design of this card is a bit different with the square cut out and square inner fold.  I have photographs of both angles to give you the idea.




Here is what the card looks like looking down from the top.






I hope you've enjoyed seeing this card that I made for Dad's 80th.  If so please drop me a comment, I love hearing from you and enjoy the rest of your weekend.


Carolyn xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks