Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge #129 - Oh Christmas Tree

Hi everyone,


Welcome back to our Stamp Ink Paper challenge.  This week we have a colour challenge for you.  The colours are Red, Green & Gold.  Doesn't that just scream Traditional Christmas to you?  It does to me.





I've used cardstock of Real Red, Whisper White, Garden Green, Gold foil and Red Glimmer paper for my card.






The Holly embossing folder has been used on the Gold foil background.  I think the result is stunning.




I've used the Christmas Staircase bundle for my card.






Thank you for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  We can't wait to see your creation with these colours.

Have a great day,



Carolyn xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks