Stamp, Ink, Paper #115 - Awesomely Artistic Birthday card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's colour challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper

Here's our colours



I've combined some old and new for my card using the stamp set Awesomely Artistic.




I've also used the Embossing paste and stencil on the background of the card and used a sentiment from the Petite Pairs retired stamp set.  The background has been misted with watered down Bermuda Bay ink.




Although I'm not a Yello person, I do like the combination of these colours.  The Yellow Flowers were fussy cut and raised with dimentionals over the circles cut with Layered Circle framelits.






We hope you will join us for this week's colour challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper




Carolyn xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks