Stamp, Ink Paper #111 - Magical Mermaid Cards

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our Beach themed challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper


Here's the card I created with a new set I'm playing with called Magical Mermaid.  The Beach theme was perfect timing for me for my next card class as this is one of the stamps I want to feature so I've made a few cards.  This is the one I posting for the challenge.




The cardstock I've used is Pool Party, Tranquil Tide, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White.  I've used a number of different framelit sets including Circles, Botantical Builder and Flourish Framelits.  The Mermaid has been coloured with Watercolor pencils and fussy cut.  I added some Wink of Stella to add magical shimmer to parts of the image.  She sparkles IRL but it was hard to capture through the camera.




The greeting has been cut with the Circle framelits.



The tail is particularly shimmery, but its hard to tell in the photos.



This was my second card.  I photographed it outside in daylight and you can see the shimmer better in the closeup pics.



On my second card here my mermaid is stamped directly onto the background card and under the water here so a little harder to see, but she is very shimmery because after I coloured her I used my Wink of Stella all over her.  The greeting from the stamp set has been stamped onto Whisper White card with Bermuda Bay ink and then cut out with the Stitched Shapes die.  Some of the Mini silver sequins were placed under the greeting.



The cardstock I've used is Pool Party, Tranquil Tide and Whisper White.




Thanks so much for joining us this week.  We can't wait to see your creation at the Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge.

Have a great day,


Carolyn  xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks