Sharon's 60th Birthday

Hi Everyone,

This is definitely the year for celebrating Big Birthdays in my circle.  This one was made for a friend using the Orchid  Bundle.





I've also used the large number dies, Flourish Framelits and Layered Leaves embossing folder.



The cardstock I've used is Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer.











I've used another smaller orchid on the card base to create the anchor to stand up the easel front of the card and I used a retired stamp set for the Happy Birthday greeting on the inside called Well Scripted.

These pics show the inside of the card.

















The lovely Sharon loved her card and by all accounts, had a wonderful Birthday week of celebrations.  She certainly deserved them.

Thanks so much for stopping  by today.

See you next time.

Carolyn  xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks