Paper Craft Crew 254 - BBQ Apron Card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at the Paper Craft Crew



I thought about this challenge for far too long before committing to a design.  In the end, I made a Apron which had been on my to do list for a while since the baking stamp set came out.  I hope you like it.



I've used some retired Dsp on this card called Domestic Goddess for the stripe on the apron pocket and the spatula which was fussy cut.  The background of the card is paper from the Serene Scenery paper stack and the greeting comes from a new stamp set called Colorful Seasons.   Cardstock is Crumb Cake and Basic Black.  I added some retired ribbon to the neck of the apron.




I think its a fun card.  I hope you aren't as stumped as I originally was and you come up with something fun as well.




Can't wait to see what you create this week for the Paper Craft Crew challenge.  Have a great day.



Carolyn xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks