Paper Craft Crew 252 - Eastern Medallion Christmas

Hi Everyone

Welcome to our sketch challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here's our sketch.





As I'm currently prepping for my Christmas in July class I thought it was appropriate to make another Christmas card using the framelits I'm currently playing with called Eastern Medallions.  Though the bundle was not designed for Christmas cards I saw ornaments when I saw these framelits and thought I could make them look Christmassy.




Here's my card using cardstock of Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide and Gold Foil.  The Very Vanilla background was embossed with the Oh My Stars embossing folder and one of the matching Eastern Vinyl stickers was added to the Cherry Cobbler die.




The Merry Christmas greeting comes from a retired set called Petite Pairs and its been cut with the Stitched Shape Framelits.  I've added a banner, Gold Tassel and Gold ribbon and we are done.





Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Have a great day.

Carolyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks