Paper Craft Crew 247 - Berry Burst Thank You

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here's our challenge.






Its a great sketch this week with lots of possibilities however, I really needed a Thank you card and I really wanted to play with some new colours.  This card uses cardstock of Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White card.  I've used the Fresh Florals In Colour Paper Stack for the patterned paper and the Daisy Delight stamp set and one of the Bitty Bows.




The Layering Oval framelits were used to cut out the stamped Whisper White card and I used my envelope punch board to round all the corners of my card and layers as well.





So what will you create with this awesome Sketch by Pam?   Please visit the Paper Craft Crew to view what the other talented Design Team members have created and we hope to see you there.  Have a great day.



Comments

  1. What a great card. I love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jen. New SU In Colours, I had to try them out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks