Kyra's 18th Birthday Card

Hi everyone,

It seems all my daughters friends are having birthdays at the same time of year.  This young lady turned 18 on Monday.

This was the card I made for her stamping straight onto Serene Scenes paper, inspired by many others I'd seen on Pinterest.

I've used 2 stamp sets, Beautiful You and Birthday Blast and I've cut out the Sentiment with the Stitched Shapes framelits.




Kyra lives near the beach to I was inspired to use this particular paper from the Serene Scenes stack for her card.  The cardstock I've used is Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White & Basic Black (inside).






The inside of the card showing the Popup.  I've actually done a few simple ones like this recently.  Everyone loves them.




Thanks so much for looking.  I hope you've had a great weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks