Wow Superhero Boy card

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for joining me today.  I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend.  I did.  Mine was very productive as I had a chance to craft.  It was awesome.

I wanted to share a card with you today made with the Everyday Hero stamp set.  Its one that won't be carrying over into the next Annual catalogue so there's not much time left to order this one.





I have to say, I thought this set and this guy was pretty cute and I'll be sorry to see it go, cause I think its fun and anyone young or old who enjoys comic book heroes would enjoy receiving a card like this.  The cardstock is Whisper White, Real Red and Emerald Envy.




The Superhero was coloured with Watercolour pencils for the body, however the cape was stamped on Real Red card and cut out.  I've used Glimmer strips from the SAB Glimmer pack down either side of the card.

Its back to school here tomorrow, so happy to get back to a normal routine and get away from the chocolate.

Here's a look at our little Easter stash.  Thankfully much littler than last year.  The Easter bunny has been cutting back, which I'm glad about.




Have a great day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks