Suzanne's Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

This is a card I've held off on posting online so as not to spoil the surprise for the gorgeous recipient.

I've made this card for a lady who also happens to be a dear friend and fellow demonstrator like myself.  That means that she also creates cards so she does appreciate handmade cards, even if it will be a little late for her birthday by the time it gets there thanks to the Easter long weekend.


Happy Birthday Suzie

I have been inspired to use the Falling in Love dsp seeing as it is retiring soon.   It's so pretty and seemed to go lovely with the Botanical framelits, the lace and Butterflies embossing folder.  It was a combination I used recently at my last class.




The cardstock is Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and a little tiny bit of Blushing Bride Glimmer.  Just because I could, I also added a tiny butterfly to this card using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and small Butterfly punch.  These are items that are also retiring soon and are among my favourites.  I will certainly miss them.






Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful day and week.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks