Stamp, Ink, Paper #96 CAS Wedding - For the Newlyweds

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  It's time for a Wedding card this week and we would like to see your Clean and Simple style here.  It makes for an elegant card.  I hope you agree and join us.


I've used some Tip Top Taupe on my card along with new Eastern Gold stickers which is a bit of a sneak peek to a new product coming in the next Stampin' Up catalogue, and some Shimmer card from my stash which I'ved used with the Bloomin' Hearts Framelits.





For the greeting panel I've used the Bloomin' Love coordinating stamp set teamed with "For the Newlyweds" stamp from Teeny Tiny Sentiments for my wedding card.  It was finished off with some Basic pearls which I added on the raised Die cut.




Here's a closeup of the greeting.





Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  We can't wait to see your Wedding creations this week.  Have a great day.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks