Stamp, Ink, Paper #94 - Tic Tac Toe Wonderful Mother Card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our Tic Tac Toe challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper brought to you by LeAnne.



My card fits a couple of the Tic Tac Toe rows, but the one I'm saying that I used is the Middle vertical row - Flower, Ribbon, Light Blue.





The cardstock I've used is Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride and some glimmer for the flower centre.  The patterned paper is from the Falling in Love designer pack and the Soft Sky background has been embossed with the Sparkle embossing folder.  Flowers were cut with the Botanical Builder framelits and the greeting comes from a retired stamp set called Well Scripted, which is still one of my favourite stamp sets.

Here is a closer look at the flower which I put over one of the Lace Doilies.




Here is the greeting, stamped in Tip Top Taupe and cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits.





Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my card.  Please check out what our other Design Team members have created this week for the Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge and have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks