Paper Craft Crew Challenge 238 - Thinking of You Botanical Card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.





I've made a "Thinking of You" card today using a sentiment stamp from the Sheltering Tree stamp set, dsp from the Falling In Love designer paper pack and the Botanical Builder framelits.  Come and take a look.





The cardstock is Soft Sky, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  I've used a little Blushing Bride ink on the blossom which I've sponged and I've used the Lovely Lace embossing folder here.





I love the soft subtle colours here.   Can't wait to see what you make with this week's sketch.

Thank you for joining us this week for the Paper Craft Crew challenge




Comments

  1. So pretty. Love the sponging on the botanical blooms

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks