Stamp, Ink, Paper #91 - Up and Away Birthday

Hi Everyone,

Happy Tuesday and Happy Birthday Andrea.   Its time for this week's challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  Please join us.

As it's Andrea's Birthday that seemed the perfect theme for this week's challenge.  Birthdays are all about at the moment.  We just celebrated my eldest daughter's 18th Birthday as well, and while this is not the card I made for her, there is a pic below of her Birthday cake which goes with our theme this week.



My card was made with the Up and Away Bundle which includes the Lift Me Up stamps and the Sale-a-bration designer paper.  Cardstock used is Pacific Point, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Calypso Coral and Dapper Denim.  I didn't actually make this card with Andrea in mind either, but I am always in need of Birthday cards and this is one I taught to my ladies in my last card class.




I've also used some trees on my card from the Thoughtful Branches stamp set.  This fold is called a Double Z fold and is still able to be folded flat to pop in an envelope.  Here's some closeup pics.








This is the view looking down so you can see the dimention this fold creates.  Its perfect for making 3d scenes.





As promised, here is a picture of my daughter's Birthday cake from the weekend.  A White Chocolate Mud cake decorated with Salted Caramel, Chocolate and Edible glitter.  Yum.




Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  We look forward to seeing what you create for the Birthday Bash.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks