Paper Craft Crew 229 - Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our sketch challenge for this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here's our sketch.






I've used the new stamp set Beautiful You for my card and combined it with a little bit of retired products from my stash.





The cardstock is Sahara Sand, Shimmery White, Whisper White and Basic Black.  Do you remember this dsp?  I actually can't remember what it was called.





Another vintage product from my stash was the brad.   I think I will give this card to my daughter for her birthday.  She likes all things vintage including lace.

I hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by.  Looking forward to seeing what you make with this week's sketch at the Paper Craft Crew.

Enjoy your day,



Comments

  1. Lovely Carolyn! Sorry I don't remember the name of that dsp pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb for your comment. For the life of me I can't remember either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks