Happy 16th Birthday Anna

Hi Everyone,

It was a big day for us yesterday with my youngest turning 16.  We had a small party at home with a few of her friends sleeping over for the night and we had a Vegan friendly chocolate cake made for the party at my daughter's request.  She & her Sister are both Vegans (I am not).  I'll share a few photos at the bottom on my post.

She also requested Jack Skellington (Nightmare before Christmas) for her birthday card.  Not being familiar with that Character I googled and ended up printing an image for the card I made for her.  She gave it her approval, lol.

Here's the card I made.




The patterned paper was from a Halloween Basic Gray stack I had in my stash and the numbers are cut with framelits.  The cardstock is Basic Black for the outside and Whisper White on the inside with some Silver Glimmer.

I made a Popup for the inside of the card which makes it a little more special than what first appears.





Here's a closer look




The diecut for the inside which I used on the Pop up is called Star Blast Edgelits and I've used the greeting from Birthday Blast stamp set.  Its quite a Wow effect when you open this card.

As promised here are some photos of the Birthday Girl & co.




















Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you all have a great weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks