Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge #80 - Inside the Lines Dragonfly Card

Hi Everyone,

Happy 2017, this is our first SIP challenge this year.  This week's challenge is Cardmaker's choice, where you can use any of your favourite products on your project.  Please join us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for this week's challenge.  



I am using the Dragonfly Dreams bundle, which I'm sure will become a new favourite available from the SU Occasions catalogue.  I've combined it with Inside the Lines Designer paper from Sale-a-bration coloured with Watercolour pencils.




The cardstock I've used is Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer.




Thanks for stopping by.  We hope you will join us for this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge.  Look forward to seeing your favourite products on your project.

Have a great day.



Comments

  1. Wow! This is a beautiful card. I love the colors, the dragonfly and your coloring of the background paper. Awesome! I liked this bundle when I first saw it, but now it is going on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carolyn, I love your dragonfly! Making it black really brings own the flowery background. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks