Paper Craft Crew Challenge 225 - Fancy Frost Dragonfly Dreams Card

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year and welcome back for the Paper Craft Crew challenge.  This week we have a sketch for you below.  I am hoping many people enter because I can't wait to see what you create with this one.  The team have made some amazing cards for your inspiration.





I've decided to use the Dragonfly Dreams bundle for my card and I've teamed it with the Fancy Frost specialty embossed papers.  My cardstock is Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White and Island Indigo with a little Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer card.  Inks used to colour the Fancy Frost diagonal background were Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo and the inks used with the Work of Art Start for a border were Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Dapper Denim & Soft Sky.




Here's a closeup. I've used some older assorted washi tape in the blue colourings under the greeting to tie in with the sketch this week and my Happy Birthday comes from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.



Here are the closeup pics




The background was brayered with two inks.















Thanks for stopping by today to see my card.  We hope you will play along with this challenge and hope to see you at the Paper Craft Crew.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks