Bees, Bees, Bees

Hi Everyone,

Happy 2017 everyone.  This is my first post of the New Year.





I finally got to play with some new goodies and I love the new Dragonfly dreams bundle.  On this card I chose to use the Bees from the bundle, especially for a friend.  We have to look after our bees.   I'm more partial to Dragonflies, but they can wait, thanks to Jimmy.  This card is for him.

The cardstock I've used is Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Basic Black.  Inks are Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Emerald Envy & Basic Black.  I've also used an older stamp set on this card called Work of Art.






I hope you like mhy card today and thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks