Paper Craft Crew 223 - Santa's Sleigh

Hi Everyone

It's time for another challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  I am a little late with posting as we've been away on a short break to Melbourne, however you still have plenty of time to join in with this week's sketch challenge.





I've used the Santa's Sleigh bundle and Holly embossing folder for my card.  The cardstock is Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Red Glimmer paper.




The patterned paper used is from "This Christmas" designer paper pack and the greeting comes from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.  I also used some of my retired punches here - The Scallop border, Word Window and Modern Label punch.




We would love for you to join us this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks