More last minute Christmas cards

Hi Everyone,

By now you would have enjoyed your Christmas celebrations, possibly spent time with your families and looking forward to the New Year like I am.

I was asked at very late notice for some more Christmas cards and these are some of the ones I made quickly.

The first one uses leftovers from our Paper Angels Christmas Card Workshop using the Hello December Project Life accessories kit.  The cardstock here is Whisper White and Emerald Envy based on the Black card below.


I made several of these.
(Black card was the original Paper Angels Card)



These next ones here show a basic card and then some stepped up versions with some added Reindeers.  Luckily I had these prestamped in my stash, so they were quite quick to assemble and add to the card which used Real Red, Whisper White card and Dsp from the Presents & Pinecones paper pack.  The Deer and wreath come from Santa's Sleigh bundle.  The simpler card has Dazzling Diamonds glimmer.


Here's a closer look.






Here are the next cards I made using the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder.



Quite simple cards using Pool Party and Whisper white card and some bling on the snowflake embossing.







While I'm still posting Christmassy things I wanted to share with you some of the delicious treats that were made/brought along by some of my ladies at our breakup class this year.  We really had a delicious feast for our party/morning tea.  There were also some homemade sausage rolls, but they were eaten too fast for the photographer, lol.












 
Thanks so much for stopping by today to view some more Christmas card designs.  I hope that you've had a fantastic festive break.  I certainly have, and I'll see you all again for the New year.

Bring on 2017



Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks