Fancy Fold featuring Bronwyn's Paisley Owl

Hi Everyone,

This was a card made for my final class this year.  The ladies enjoyed this one and credit for the Owl design goes to Bronwyn Eastly for this clever idea using the Petals & Paisleys bundle.




I've used Whisper White and Night of Navy cardstock here and patterned paper from the Floral Boutique pack.  The Navy background was embossed with Pine Bough embossing folder and the Birthday greeting comes from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.




Here's the full view of the card .




Thanks for stopping by.  Please feel free to drop me a comment.  I would really appreciate it and I love hearing from you.

Enjoy your day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks