SIP#76 - Embossing Falling Flowers

Hi Everyone,

Its another Happy Tuesday here and that means its time for the Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge.  Our theme this week is Embossing.




I have both Heat embossed and texture embossed my card.  Come and have a look.  I've used the Falling Flowers stamp set and the May flowers framelits on this card and the Rose Wonder stamp set for the sentiment.

My cardstock is Basic Black and Shimmer White and I've used the Elegant Dots embossing folder on the black background.  The Flowers and greeting have been heat embossed with Black embossing powder and I've used Illuminate ink of my leaves.




Here's a closeup of the flowers.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Can't wait to see what you create for our challenge this week
at Stamp, Ink, Paper. 

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks