PCC218 - Tic Tac Toe Christmas Shaker Card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our Wednesday challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  This week we have a Tic Tac Toe challenge and I've chosen to the the Diagonal line of Christmas Theme, Shaker Card and Embossing.






I've been commissioned to make what my customer referred to as a "Lovey Dovey" Christmas card for her partner.  This is the first one I've come up with, to see if she likes it.




The cardstock is Whisper White, Real Red, Early Espresso, Silver Glimmer and Patterned paper from the Candy Cane Lane Designer paper pack.  I've fussy cut one of the Gingerbread houses from the sheet here.




The red background has been embossed with the Happy Heart embossing folder.




I've used little punched stars and silver sequins in my shaker.  Can't wait to see what you make with our Tic Tac Toe challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks