Stamp, Ink, Paper #71 - Here for You Angled Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you all and welcome to our challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  Today we have a colour challenge to use these colours below, or as similar as you have.


The equivalent Stampin Up Colours are Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon.    The card Paisley & Posies designer papers.  The stamps I've used are Papillon Potpourri for the butterflies and Friendly Wishes for the sentiment which I framed by using the Layering Oval framelits and Copper Foil sheet.  Here's a closeup.





I always think these cards have that bit of Wow factor when standing up and the little butterflies add a pretty touch.  I stamped those with Cajun Craze ink.




This is a picture of the card front when closed.



This is a picture of the inside of the card.  They are really quite simple to make and I do enjoy an Easel card,  I haven't made one in a while.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please do tell me what you think of my card and please join us in this week's challenge.  We would love to see you at Stamp, Ink, Paper.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks