Stamp, Ink, Paper #70 - Tic Tac Toe with Pretty Paisleys

Hello everyone,

Welcome to another Tuesday and a new challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  We have a Tic Tac Toe board for you to play with.

I've used the First horizontal row to make my card "Leaves, Green, Patterned Paper".  You can choose to do any row you like, even Halloween (but thats not my thing).  We don't celebrate that Holiday in a large way in Australia.  But that's the beauty of a Tic Tac Toe board.  You can chose what you wish to create.




I'd been wanting to play with the Paisley Bundle that I recently bought and the Pretty Paisley embossing folder, purchased separately.  However, the papers that match that Stamp set didn't really  go with what I had in mind for a Green coloured card.  This is what I came up with using cardstock of Old Olive and Whisper White, inks of Old Olive and Garden Green.  Some Copper foil for some diecut leaves and Patterned paper from the Fruit Stand designer paper pack.   Here's a closeup.





There's also some Pear Pizzazz pleated ribbon, retired and from my stash included on this card.

We hope you can join us at Stamp Ink Paper for this challenge.

Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks