Stamp, Ink, Paper #68 - Gingerbread House Christmas

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  This week the theme is open to your choice.  Create your card with some of your favourite products.  We look forward to seeing your creations.


I've made a Christmas card as my choice for this challenge, and its a card that I used for display at my recent card class featuring the Candy Cane Lane Designer papers.





The cardstock I've used is Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Red and Red Glimmer paper.  Here's a closeup of my Gingerbread house which was fussy cut from the designer paper.




I had a large attendance for this class and it went really well.  The ladies were quite enthusiastic about our Christmas products.  Here's my display of cards.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you will join us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks