Purple Blossom Card

Hi Everyone,

The cardmaking fun continued today, as I went to visit a crafty friend of mine Joanne, who also happens to be a Stampin Up Demonstrator and a member of my team.

We had a great morning with some Show N Tell, catching up, discussing events and also doing a little crafting.  This is a card she showed me how to make.  I don't know what its called but the inner fold is very interesting, and also the making of this big Bloom made with punches was also new to me.

The colours are Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla and Mossy Meadow.  Come and have a look.



A number of different stamp sets and punches were used.  The main stamp set for stamping all the backgrounds was Timeless Textures.  I've used Rose Wonder for the leaves and on the inside of the card I've used a Birthday greeting from Rose Wonder, Flower from Blooms & Wishes and butterflies from Papillon Potpourri.







 I give Joanne full credit for creating this card and then showing me how to make it.  Her blossom also looks much more professional thank mine and the Owl punch was used for the outer petals, believe it or not.

Closeup


The folding and scoring for this card, for the inside is quite detailed but it does fold up in a neat fashion.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you all had a crafty weekend and got your cardmaking mojo on for World Cardmaking weekend.

Cheers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks