Stamp Ink Paper #63 - Butterfly Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  Isn't this one right up my ally.  You can choose to use anything with wings in this challenge, although its pretty obvious mine will be Butterfly.


The cardstock I've used is Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Blackberry Bliss and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer.   The pretty dsp comes from the pack from SAB called Wildflower Fields.  The florals were so pretty.




I've used my Butterfly thinlits and Greeting framelits on this card.  There's no stamping at all.  Even though its so simple, I really love how this turned out.  Here's a closer look at my butterfly.





We look forward to seeing your take on the Wings challenge.  Can't wait to see wait you create this week at Stamp Ink Paper.

Have a great day. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks