Paper Craft Crew challenge 205 - "Merry Christmas" Holly card.

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Wednesday challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here's our sketch.





I used the supplies I had out from last weekend's "Christmas in July" class and made another Christmas card to keep me ahead of the game.  The cardstock is Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Gold Foil and the patterned paper is from "This Christmas" specialty pack.




The Holly embossing folder was used on my Very Vanilla background and I've used the May flowers framelits for the Cherry Cobbler blossom.  I used my blossom and Decorative Label punches on the gold to finish off the card.





The Merry Christmas greeting came from the Petite Pairs stamp set.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  We hope you will join us at the Paper Craft Crew challenge.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks