Paper Craft Crew Challenge 204 - Burlesque Birthday


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Wednesday's card sketch challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  This is a really versatile sketch and we hope you will join us.



   

Here's my card using some Stampin Up card and patterned papers combined with an image from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.  I haven't used this one before, but I made it as a Birthday card for my brother in law.  He and my sister went to a Burlesque show recently and this lady reminded me of that.




The cardstock is Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White and Pool Party.  Paper is from the Back to Black pack from last catalogue.  The image was coloured with my Copic markers and I used my Wink of Stella over parts of the image.




Can you see the sheen on her eyeshadow and feathers?



Greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.




We hope you will join us for this sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Can't wait to see your creations.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks