Blooms & Bliss Butterfly Class Card

Hi Everyone,

Here's one of the cards my ladies made at my Blooms & Bliss class.  Class consisted of  Blooms & Bliss stamp set and the matching Blooms & Bliss Designer papers.

Here's my card



Cardstock for this one was Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry and Blushing Bride.  I've used Blossom punch and Butterfly thinlits and some Dazzling Diamond glimmer card as a bottom layer to my butterfly.




I've also used the Banner punch for the greeting.


So glad you could stop by to see my card.  Have a great  day.





Comments

  1. This is a very pretty card, Carolyn. I love the glimmer paper behind the butterfly and the ruched ribbon. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks