Stamp Ink Paper #54 - Fabulous Flora

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our colours this week for the Tuesday Stamp Ink Paper challenge.  This  colour combination comes to us from Sandy and I know she envisaged Summer and tropical fruits, so please make sure you check out her fantastic card and all the cards this week from our talented design team.




I liked the idea of a White card this week and incorporated Old Olive card and ribbon into my design combined with a SU Hostess stamp set called Fabulous Flora.  I did not have any Tangerine Tango, so I substituted Tangello Twist ink and you may also substitute with whatever is the closest colour that you have.   I love texture and used the Lovely Lace embossing folder on my background.





I coloured my image with Blender pens and inks and used my Wink of Stella pen over it for a shimmery finish (closeup below) and cut it with lots of labels framelits.  Decorative label punch was used with some yellow card to create a fancy edge and I also used Thoughtful banners for my greeting.





Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper.  We can't wait to see your creations with these colours.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks