Stamp Ink Paper #53 - Bloom & Bliss Butterfly Card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper.   



I love this new designer paper I've just bought called Bloom & Bliss and thoughthe floral background would be wonderful with one of my favourite layered butterflies perched on top.  Cardstock used is Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum and Dazzling Diamonds and Blushing Bride Glimmer.  I used Decorative label punch with greeting from Blooms & Wishes stamp set.




I kepthe design simple with such pretty elements and everyone knows how I love butterflies.




Quite an interesting challenge seeing who you CASE.  :)  

So glad you could join us at  Stamp Ink Paper 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks