Flirty Flamingo Flower Patch card

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a card with you that was made as one of my Cards to launch the new catalogue on the weekend and specifically to showcase the new In Colours.  Come and have a look.





My cardstock for this card is Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy and Whisper White.  Affectionately yours designer paper has been used as a panel and Whisper White background was embossed with Lovely lace embossing folder.  i used my first new stamp thoughtful Banners on this card which was purchased as a bundle with matching punch Banner punch and combined it with one of my current stamps called Flower Patch cut with matching Flower Fair framelits.  

Here is a closer look.



I stamped the flower 3 times and fussy cuthe middle and top layers for a 3D effect.  Below is a photo showing some more of the cards I had on display.




Have a great day.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks