Stamp Ink Paper #49 - Flower Patch Card

Hello everyone,


Happy Tuesday to you all.  Here's our next challenge at Stamp Ink Paper to feature flowers.

I've used the Flower Patch stamps combined with matching Flower Fair framelits here and I'm also providing a sneak peak to some of our upcoming catalogue products by stamping with some of the In Colour Ink range and the Affectionately Yours designer paper that I've used on the background.




The cardstock I've used is Mint Macaron and Whisper White.  Spring Flowers embossing folder was used on the white background.  Here's a closer look at my flowers stamped with new inkpads of Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo.






There are so many floral options that it was difficult to narrow down which products I was going to use, but I think this will be a popular challenge and we look forward to seeing your card.  Thank you for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper .  Have a great day.






Comments

  1. So pretty, Carolyn! I love the colors and the beautiful embossed background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks