29 Again


Hi Everyone,

This is a card I created featuring the Botanical Gardens designer papers which was made at my last class.  Looks familiar you say?  Yes I used the Paper Craft Crew sketch from a previous challenge when I made a card for a friend of my daughter.

The cardstock I've used for this one is Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White and Basic Black.  The patterned papers are from the pack called Botanical Garden which is only available until the end of May when this current Occasions catalogue ends.




I've used the Number of years bundle to cut the numbers and stamp "again" on the Oval die.





I love this one.  Hope you are having a good weekend.  See you next time.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks