Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #44 - Unchartered Territory

Hello and welcome,

This week we have a wonderful challenge using inspiration from the picture below.  We hope you will join us for this one at Stamp Ink Paper.  



I wanted to use the lighthouse in my card and the only stamp that I knew about and used to own with a lighthouse was a Stampin' Up! set called Unchartered Territory.  It retired and I sold it off a few years ago, but thank goodness and has stamped myself a few images before I let it go, because it was an excellent set, and good for male cards.  So this week I've got to use something quite old and combined it with new papers from the Paper stack Going Places. 

Here's my card.




The cardstock is Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla and Basic Black.  i've used the Lots of Labels dies to cut my tag out and the Decorative Label punch for the sentiment.





We look forward to you joining us at Stamp Ink Paper to see your creation.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks