A Customer's Birthday card

Hello everyone,

One of my elderly customers is having a birthday over the weekend and I wanted to send her a card.  Now I make cards all of the time, and she generally sees what I make because she subscribes to my blog and likes to use my ideas for her own cards.

Instead of creating something new, I looked through my supply of handmade cards to see if I already had something suitable, but not so recent that she wouldn't remember seeing it that I could send her.

I found this one featuring the Baby Wipe technique on the background and an old retired stamp set called Just Believe.





This style of card is called an Easel card and the bottom panel is raised for form an anchor for the Easel.  The cardstock was Basic Black an Whisper white with some glossy white used for the technique combined with our inks.





This card turned out to be very pretty and is a technique the ladies enjoyed at class a while back.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks