17 Male Card

Hi Everyone,

I was asked to make a Birthday card for a 17 year old young man, so I turned to my new Number framelits to cut out the numbers for this simple design.

This is a no fuss teen friendly card using cardstock of Smoky Slate, Basic Black and Whisper White.  I've used a premade piece of marble patterned card made with the Shaving Foam technique from my previous class and used it for a strip of my own background paper and also to cut out the numbers which were cut twice, also in black as a shadow effect.  Here is a closer look.




The Deco Label framelits were used to cut and mat the number 17 and the Happy Birthday greeting comes from the SAB stamp set The Sky is the Limit which was stamped on Whisper White card and cut out with the Banner punch.





Thanks so much for stopping by to view today's card.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks