Butterfly cards from the Shaving Cream technique Class

Hello everyone,

I'm back with more class samples featuring the Shaving Cream technique for unique and interesting backgrounds.  I used exactly the same layout for my Easter card which I shared yesterday and gave the ladies who came to class the option of making either card.  Here's a pic of them both.




The layout and the cardstock was the same.  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Perfect Plum, with some White paper doily and the butterfly one used Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper as well.  The Happy Birthday greeting on the butterfly card comes from the male stamp set called Guy Greetings.   New Pool Party ribbon was also added to this card.

This is the background I created for the Butterfly card.




Here's my butterfly card.  I actually made a similar one in different colours too which I'll show you in a pic below.




Here's a closeup of my layered butterfly.  Both Butterfly framelits were used, the Butterfly Thinlits and the Bold Butterfly and one of the metal rimmed pearls finishes off the centre.




This was the other Butterfly card I'd previously made with a base card of Elegant Eggplant.  It was a class sample.




And here are both of the Butterfly cards side by side.




Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks